We handle a variety of cases on a daily basis. The range from Infidelity, Sexual Contact to Theft and more complex Fraud cases. We follow a strict operating framework which is proven in finding out the truth.
1. We do conduct polygraph examinations at residential addresses, where our accredited examiners feel it is viable and certain conditions will be requested by the examiner to create a controlled environment. This is to avoid potential distractions, distortion to the results for the examinee and maintain our high level of accuracy.
2. We respect client confidentiality and do not disclose our controlled locations until the booking is confirmed and only to the person with whom the booking is made. You must provide government identification (Photo ID Card, Passport, Driving License) on arrival for verification purposes.
3. You must understand that any aggressive or untoward behaviour towards the examiner will not be tolerated, and the examination will be terminated with no entitlement to refund if such matters arise.
4. You must understand that any underhand behaviour or attempt to bribe, influence, or threaten an examiner will result in the police being notified.
5. You must understand that if the examiner is exposed to any criminal activity, they withhold the right to terminate the examination at any time and withdraw from the process. In any instance involving criminal activity you will not be entitled to any refund.
6. You must understand that any breach of the assessment terms and conditions will mean you will not be permitted to take the test and will not be entitled to any refund.
7. You must understand that any attempt at countermeasures will result in one warning. Further attempts will invalidate the test and no refunds will be given. You must understand that once a venue date/time has been confirmed you must arrive on time and without delay to participate in the examination.
8. Where there is threat of violence to the examinee or to the examiner during the polygraph examination, the examiner holds the right to cease the examination with immediate effect and no payment will be refunded.
9. If there is any suspicion of domestic violence, the examiner will report the suspicion to the appropriate authorities.
10. You must understand that only close-ended issue specific questions can be asked in the examination. Questions cannot be about beliefs, opinions, or intentions but on facts, events and true statements.
11. You must understand that up to 2 – 3 questions will be asked that are relevant, close-ended and issue specific to the case per 1 person case.
12. You must understand that having a higher proportion of questions pertaining to the case can undermine the test’s credibility.
13. Only the examinee must be present with the examiner at the time of the polygraph examination and no other person is permitted to be present. On completion of the examination the examiner will provide the person with whom the booking is made with full written report of the polygraph examination.
14. No third parties can be present during the polygraph examination.
Payments, Deposits & Cancellations
1. To proceed and secure your polygraph examination we require a non-refundable booking fee as stated. Once the non-refundable booking fee is received, you will be sent a pre-examination form via email to be completed and returned to us within 24 hrs and remaining balance will become due.
2. On receipt of all the aforementioned we will confirm the location of your examination.
3. The examiner will formulate and confirm the test questions with you prior to the test taking place. The questions cannot be changed on day of the test.
4. We must receive full payment 48 hours before the polygraph examination.
5. We will actively attempt to contact you before and at the point of this deadline by phone and e-mail with the details you have provided.
6. Failure to respond to our contact within the 48-hour period before the examination will result in the cancellation of the booking. In this instance,
7. We will retain the full balance which has been paid against the costs incurred by EyeDetect Test UK and the loss of business for our examiner.
8. Alternatively, if the polygraph examination is cancelled prior to the 48-hour period before the examination then the balance less the non-refundable fee will be refunded if the full balance has been paid.
9. In any case of cancellation, the booking fee is non-refundable and can be transferred to a different date/time/location with no loss of payment providing that a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is given prior to the booked date.
10. In unforeseen circumstances with which we agree and accept and with a minimum notice of 48 hours you can reschedule the polygraph examination within 14 days of the original examination date, and we can uphold your original booking fee for new booking.
11. In unforeseen circumstances with which we agree and accept with a minimum notice of 48 hours you can cancel the scheduled polygraph examination and you will receive a refund of the balance less the booking fee which is non-refundable.
12. For next day polygraph examinations, we will request the balance to be paid in full on booking. The pre-examination form and any additional required documentation must also be completed and returned to us on day of booking. No refund will be due if test is cancelled by you.
13. Any failure to comply with any of the medical and general terms and conditions will result in termination of the scheduled polygraph test.
14. We hold the right to offer an alternative date/time/location if the examination cannot be conducted at the agreed date/time for unforeseen circumstances. In any instance if we must make changes to the examination date/time/location we will provide suitable notice to the person with whom the booking is made
15. All data, charts, documents, and video recordings remain the property of the examiner and will be dealt with in accordance with our duties under the Data Protection Act 1998. N.B.
16. We wish to make you aware that once a booking has been made, the examiner cannot be re-booked for any other polygraph examination on that date/time/location therefore the booking fee is retained as to cover the cost of the examiners time, resource, and loss of business.
17. We are not liable for any failure to perform, delay in performance, or any of our obligations under these or any other implied terms caused by events outside of our control.
Events outside of our control
An event outside of our control means any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to:
I am currently working on
1. Lockouts or other industrial action by a third party.
2. Civil commotion
5. Terrorist Attack or Threat of a Terrorist Attack
6. War, declared or not
7. Fire or Explosion
8. Act of God (Storm, Flood, Earthquake, Subsidence, Epidemic or other natural disaster)
9. If an event outside of our control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these
• We will contact you as soon as possible to notify you, and;
• Our obligations under these terms will be suspended and excluded.
• If an event outside of our control occurs, we will confirm with you when the appointment will be met or an alternative appointment. No refund will be made because of an event outside of our control.
• In unforeseen circumstances with which we agree and accept and with a minimum notice of 48 hours you can reschedule the polygraph examination within 14 days of the original examination date, and we can uphold your original non-refundable fee for new booking